Sunday, June 24, 2018

An Abstract Love ❤️

Hello everyone, I am a lawyer by profession and a writer by passion. I have worked in the legal industry in India and Oman for 8 years. In 2016, I started my blog - Dreamers, Passion-Seekers, Go-Getters.

My first eBook - An Abstract Love - has been launched on www.amazon.com. This book is about Zoya and Rihaan, who fall in love even though they’re from different walks of lives. This story will take you through an emotional journey of love, loss, insecurities, life choices, human connections that we often tend to ignore and the regrets that we learn to live with as a result of our hidden fears. 

You can purchase your copy of this book at different Amazon stores. The links to some of these stores are as follows: 




Catch a glimpse of the book trailer below.

I’ll be grateful if you could share this post with your family & friends and on your social media profiles. I’d also request you all to write a review of the book on Amazon.com; once you read the book.

Thanks for your support !!


No comments:

Post a Comment