Monday, October 30, 2017

A heart that has faith


That day my coach asked me to dive in the swimming pool,
All my friends were encouraging me and calling me “cool”,
I smiled and waved at them but when I looked at the pool my heart sank,
The voice of Fear told me not to jump as the pool is deeper than a water tank,
I was nervous and cold and took a step back,
The voice of Love asked me what did I lack?
I said to Love that I was really scared and Fear was right in asking me to hold back,
Love said to me that was untrue and only cowards like Fear took a step forward and two steps back,
“If I am in your heart” said Love “then why should you fear, because if you fall I will hold you”,
Then Fear said “If you believe in Love then you will be all alone as I will leave you”,
I closed my eyes and took a leap of faith, I jumped in the pool with love and without any fear in my head,
Love said to me “The one who has faith is never alone as I am always here”, I triumphed and everyone clapped.




No comments:

Post a Comment